Fire Destroys Washing Machine at Home in Rawai

Rawai –

Firefighters put out a fire that destroyed a washing machine at a house in Rawai.

Firefighters at the Rawai Municipality were notified of the fire at a house in Soi Saiyuan, Rawai after midnight on Tuesday (October 3rd). They arrived at the house to find a washing machine had caught fire.

It took only five minutes to control the fire, the washing machine was totally destroyed by the fire. No injuries were reported. The cause of the fire is believed to be an electrical short circuit.

Goongnang Suksawat
Goong Nang is a News Translator who has worked professionally for multiple news organizations in Thailand for many years and has worked with The Pattaya News for more than four years. Specializes primarily in local news for Phuket, Pattaya, and also some national news, with emphasis on translation between Thai to English and working as an intermediary between reporters and English-speaking writers. Originally from Nakhon Si Thammarat, but lives in Phuket and Krabi except when commuting between the three.