Greetings to all our readers and supporters!
We have gathered together here our top LOCAL stories that happened in our areas, Pattaya and Chonburi, in the last week from Monday, August 21st, to Sunday, August 27th, 2023.
The stories are chosen by our editorial team and are not in a particular order of importance but roughly in order of publishing.
1. Pattaya Hoteliers Pin Hopes on New Government for Tourism Stimulus
It remains to be seen what the final policies will be as the cabinet and government is still under formation.
2. Thief Strikes Pattaya Business Twice in August After Making Off with One Million Baht Worth of Valuables
Police are still searching for the suspect.
3. Terminal 21 Pattaya is Hosting “Street Food Street Fair” of Culinary Wonders
The event is taking place now until September 3rd.
4. Pattaya Mayor Delighted as Walking Street Sheds Its Power Poles
Social media users and readers of the Pattaya News were somewhat divided over the project, with some missing the old bright overhead neon signs.
5. Nightspots in U-Tapao Airport Receive Green Light to Operate 24 Hours a Day, Pattaya Not Included
Pattaya business leaders, however, hope to be included in the near future.
That’s it for this week. The Pattaya News hopes the next week will bring you good news!