Myanmar Man Dies From Electrocution After Cutting Tree in Phuket

Phuket –

A Myanmar man has died from electrocution after he cut a tree at a housing estate in Rassada.

The Phuket City Police were notified of the accident on Friday (April 14th). Emergency responders and police arrived at the scene to find the body of a Myanmar man, Mr. Mao Nge, 45, on the tree near electrical wires.

Electricity staffers were called to the scene to cut off the electric nearby. It took about one hour to remove his body from the tree. Burn wounds were found on his feet.

At this stage, police believe that the Myanmar man died from electrocution. However, his body was taken to a hospital to find the exact cause of death.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=–=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Help support The Phuket Express in 2023!

Image after post content
Goong Nang is a News Translator who has worked professionally for multiple news organizations in Thailand for many years and has worked with The Pattaya News for more than four years. Specializes primarily in local news for Phuket, Pattaya, and also some national news, with emphasis on translation between Thai to English and working as an intermediary between reporters and English-speaking writers. Originally from Nakhon Si Thammarat, but lives in Phuket and Krabi except when commuting between the three.