Traditional Songkran events will be held across Phuket from Thursday April 13th. Many Thai traditional activities in the morning will be Buddhist ceremonies, food offerings to monks, and pouring of scented water onto Buddha images and elders.
- At Saphan Hin Public Park in Talad Yai, Phuket Town
2. At Sawang Arom Temple in Rawai
3. At Kitti Sangkaram Temple in Karon.
4. At Park and Shop in Nabon, Chalong
6. There will be a traditional Songkran parade at 8:30 A.M. from Tesco Lotus Cherng Talay to the Cherng Talay Temple too.
7. In front of a pawn shop near Wichit Municipality