Traditional Songkran events will be held across Phuket from Thursday April 13th. Many Thai traditional activities in the morning will be Buddhist ceremonies, food offerings to monks, and pouring of scented water onto Buddha images and elders.
- At Saphan Hin Public Park in Talad Yai, Phuket Town
2. At Sawang Arom Temple in Rawai
3. At Kitti Sangkaram Temple in Karon.
4. At Park and Shop in Nabon, Chalong
5. Bangla Field near Bangla Road in Patong.
6. There will be a traditional Songkran parade at 8:30 A.M. from Tesco Lotus Cherng Talay to the Cherng Talay Temple too.
7. In front of a pawn shop near Wichit Municipality
Here are some recommendations from The Phuket Express for water play and festival type Songkran festivities in Phuket.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter and get all our news delivered to you in one spam-free daily e-mail Click here! OR, enter your e-mail below!
Help support The Phuket Express in 2023!