Children’s Day is celebrated annually on the second Saturday in January. This year Children’s Day is on Saturday January 14th, 2023 after two years of not celebrating due to Covid-19.
Almost every local government authority in Phuket is going to hold activities for children. See details below.
- Dolphin (Loma) Pubic Park in Patong
- The Royal Thai Navy Third Area Command at the Phuket Deep Sea Port, Cape Panwa in Wichit
- Saphan Hin Public Park in Phuket Town from 8:00 A.M. onward
- Prince of Songkhla University, Phuket Campus in Kathu from 8:00 A.M. onward
- Rajabhat Phuket University in Rassada from 8:00 A.M. to midday.
- Phuket Provincial Administrative Organisation in Phuket Town (Old Phuket City Hall)
- Suan Sri Puwanart Public Park in Wichit, Mueang Phuket
- Baan Sapam School in Koh Kaew from 8:00 A.M. onward
- Nong Harn Pubic Park in Karon
- Kamala Beach from 8:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.
- Surin Beach in Thalang from 8:00 A.M. to midday
- Ta Lah Beach in Pa Klok, Thalang from 8:00 A.M. onward
- Bang Maruan Reservoir in Si Soonthorn, Thalang from 8:00 A.M. onward
- Muang Komarapat Temple in Thep Kasattri, Thalang from 8:00 A.M. onward
- Sakoo Administrative Organisation in Thalang from 5:00 P.M. onward