Children’s Day is celebrated annually on the second Saturday in January. This year Children’s Day is on Saturday January 14th, 2023 after two years of not celebrating due to Covid-19.
Almost every local government authority in Phuket is going to hold activities for children. See details below.
- Dolphin (Loma) Pubic Park in Patong
- The Royal Thai Navy Third Area Command at the Phuket Deep Sea Port, Cape Panwa in Wichit
- Saphan Hin Public Park in Phuket Town from 8:00 A.M. onward
- Prince of Songkhla University, Phuket Campus in Kathu from 8:00 A.M. onward
- Rajabhat Phuket University in Rassada from 8:00 A.M. to midday.
- Phuket Provincial Administrative Organisation in Phuket Town (Old Phuket City Hall)
- Suan Sri Puwanart Public Park in Wichit, Mueang Phuket
- Baan Sapam School in Koh Kaew from 8:00 A.M. onward
- Nong Harn Pubic Park in Karon
- Kamala Beach from 8:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.
- Surin Beach in Thalang from 8:00 A.M. to midday
- Ta Lah Beach in Pa Klok, Thalang from 8:00 A.M. onward
- Bang Maruan Reservoir in Si Soonthorn, Thalang from 8:00 A.M. onward
- Muang Komarapat Temple in Thep Kasattri, Thalang from 8:00 A.M. onward
- Sakoo Administrative Organisation in Thalang from 5:00 P.M. onward
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter and get all our news delivered to you in one spam-free daily e-mail Click here! OR, enter your e-mail below!
Subscriber not found, it probably has already been removed. No further actions are required.
Help support The Phuket Express in 2023!
Need medical or travel insurance for your trip to Thailand? We can help!