A fire has destroyed a warehouse in the Thalang district.
Firefighters were notified of the fire yesterday (September 11th) at a seaweed plant in Baan Bang Pae, Pa Khlok sub-district.
Rescue teams arrived at the scene with multiple fire engines to find the fire was already heavily ablaze. It took a significant period of time to bring the flames under control which essentially demolished the warehouse. However, there were no injuries as a result of the inferno. The nature of the warehouse and the materials stored were not revealed by authorities relevant to the investigation.
At this stage, the cause of the fire is believed to be an electric short circuit. However, further study is needed according to Thalang fire department officials.